A statement from Billi UK
Coronavirus Update (COVID–19)
Here at Billi UK the health, wellbeing and safety of our customers and our people remain our first priority. With the news dominated by the current COVID-19 situation we wanted to get in touch and let you know we are doing everything in our power to ensure the wellbeing of our customers.
Billi UK already has very high hygiene standards and rigorous food handling procedures. In light of the current situation our field service engineers who visit your sites are following the guidance and protocols from Public Health England.
As our team do visit many sites here are some of the additional measures we are taking:
- Avoiding physical contact with customer staff, including hand shaking or sharing items such as pens or tools.
- To support the above, our team are now not required to obtain customer signatures, we will take the customer’s name and add this to the notes stating Covid-19.
- Maintain at least 1m proximity from customer staff.
- Latex gloves will be worn by technicians for the duration of the site visit.
- All vehicles are equipped with hand sanitiser which is used before and after each site visit.
We also wanted to reassure you that we are managing our supply chain to ensure you remain unaffected by the situation and will continue to communicate with you all as we navigate these uncertain times.
Please rest assured we will continue to monitor the situation closely and ensure we follow the guidelines/updates published by Public Health England and World Health Organisation.
Everyone at Billi UK is working extremely hard to ensure we continue to provide you with the level of service and quality you expect from us during these challenging times.
Coronavirus Update (COVID–19) March 2020 Here at Billi UK the health, wellbeing and safety of our customers and our people remain our