Billi Rental Assists Budgeting
Many clients choose Billi rental over against purchase for precise budgeting. With our rental schemes, which we run through a sister company, you can fix your monthly cost for an agreed period. Within the rental charge we include installation, servicing, breakdowns and repairs. As a result there are no unexpected costs for the duration of the agreement. All parts and all labour are included.
- The standard Billi Rental Term is 36 months – we can price for other terms on application;
- Billi Rental includes all servicing, maintenance, repairs and call-outs;
- No hidden costs – a fixed monthly payment for the duration of the rental;
- No upfront payment required;
- Financed in-house by our sister company. No external credit reference checking or finance companies required;
- Choice of options at the end of the rental.
How Does Billi Rental Work?
Its a simple process. You will be contacted to arrange signing of the rental agreement, and at every step leading up to the installation. Over the course of the rental agreement you will get scheduled visits bi-annually to service your tap, and carry out any adjustments that may be needed. In the unlikely situation of a breakdown an engineer will attend swiftly to repair the system.
Payment of the rental fee is by monthly direct debit which is set up when the agreement is signed. No changes, no hidden costs, no risks.
At the End Of The Agreement
When the rental period is an end, there are some options.
- Terminate the rental and we’ll arrange to uninstall the tap and take it away;
- Let the rental roll on at the same monthly charge, with just one month notice of termination;
- Take out a fresh rental with a brand new latest spec Billi tap
We are flexible, easy to deal with, and we are here to give you the full Billi Experience.
To find your perfect Billi Tap, complete our short online form below or give us a call to speak to us on 020 7456 6789.