An instant boiling and chilled water tap is a great addition to any home or office. No more having to wait for the kettle to boil (in fact, you don’t even need a kettle anymore!) and no bottles of water cluttering up the fridge (not to mention no more single-use plastic bottles). But what boiling water and chilled water tap is right for your requirements? Below we list what to look out for when choosing a boiling and chilled water dispenser and what makes our boiling water and chilled water taps industry-leading.
Established in 1989, Billi’s reputation for design and manufacturing innovation is world-renowned. We have continued to embrace superior technologies to create cutting-edge products and modern design aesthetics to provide our customers with fresh filtered drinking water, sustainably. Our BilliCare Customer Support team includes a network of trained service technicians and service agents to provide technically correct, prompt and reliable service.
When choosing a boiling and chilled water dispenser there are a few things you need to consider. These are:
– Space. There are a few different options when it comes to not only the unit size of your boiling water and chilled water tap system but also where it’s placed. Our systems are under bench systems so they don’t take up room on your bench top and with one of the smallest footprints on the market, they also don’t take up lots of cupboard space either. The only thing visible is the boiling water and chilled water tap.
– Tapware. When adding a boiling and chilled water dispenser to your home choose a boiling water and chilled water tap that blends in and/or compliments your office’s aesthetic. Boiling water and chilled water taps can come in a range of finishes so you should be able to find one that fits with your office’s colour scheme or style. Quandra, the boiling and chilled water dispenser in our range is available in the following finishes; Chrome, Brushed Chrome, Matte Black, Matte White, Urban Brass, Gun Metal Grey and Rose Gold.
– Energy efficiency. Choosing a boiling water and chilled water tap that is energy efficient ensures your system is more environmentally friendly and more cost-effective. Our systems utilise innovative heat exchange and energy reclaim technology making them extremely energy efficient. If your system has Global GreenTag certifications this is a good indicator of energy efficiency.
– Installation. Does the boiling and chilled water dispenser system require cutting into your cabinetry for it to be installed? Choosing a system that doesn’t require cupboard cutouts is much easier and more cost-effective. Also, find out if the system requires cupboard ventilation or fans as this may be an additional cost.
– Filtration. Our boiling water and chilled water tap systems use premium filters that remove sediment, chlorine, parasitic cysts including cryptosporidium & giardia and lead from your water whilst also improving taste and odour.
– Ongoing support. To ensure your boiling and chilled water dispenser continues to run smoothly and perform optimally, ongoing maintenance and filter replacements may be required. Our service and maintenance plans give you a good indication of what to look for in terms of aftercare and we generally recommend replacing filters every 12 months.
To find out more about our boiling water and chilled water taps contact us today. Our team can assist you with choosing the right boiling and chilled water tap for your requirements and provide you with information on where to buy.