Your Year in Review
2016 certainly has been eventful. We’ve put together this little quiz to help you reflect on the past year and get prepared for 2017.
- If you had to describe your 2016 in 3 words, what would they be?
- What new things did you discover about yourself?
- What single achievement are you most proud of?
- What was the best news you received?
- What was your favourite place that you visited in 2016?
- Which of your personal qualities turned out to be the most helpful this year?
- Who was your number one go-to person that you could always rely on?
- Which new skills did you learn?
- What, or who, are you most thankful for?
- What was the most important lesson you learnt in 2016?
- What was your biggest break-through moment career-wise?
- What major goal did you lay the foundations for?
- Which worries turned out to be completely unnecessary?
- What was the best gift you received?
- What was the biggest problem you solved?
- What was the funniest moment of your year, one that still makes it hard not to burst out laughing when you think about it?
- What purchase turned out to be the best decision ever?
- What one thing would you do differently and why?
- What topics did you most enjoy learning about?
- What or who had the biggest positive impact on your life this year?
2016 certainly has been eventful. We've put together this little quiz to help you reflect on the past year and